This is my account of my best work i've done

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Key comps reflection



My 10 competencies that I have learnt this year

1.English/maths/art-because I know better stratages in maths, I've done different types of art and I am now reading more difficult books

2.Creator-because I have made powerpoints and podcasts which I have never done before

3.Social studies/health/P.E-I have socialized with lots of people and I made it into relays

4.Goal setter-I have set good and understandable goals

5.Relationships-I have made heaps of new friends at Fendalton School which is my first and last year here

6.English/science/technology-I learnt some science for half a year and learnt new skills on computers

7.Participator and contributor-This year I have participated in lots of events and contributed a little in class

8.To put things into practice-When I learn new stratagies I always put them to test to see if its easier for me if not I stick with my origainal ideas

9.Flexible-I don't mind if things change like my plan for the day

10.Challenge-I like to be challenged in lots of topics especillay games, sports and athletice because they're fun and exciting :-).

No comments: